Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Latest Outfit From H&M




My Latest Outfit From H&M

Pants and top are from H&M, shoes from Nine West and Chinese Laundry, the bags and accessories are all approximate, since I had them for a while now. The white bag is similar to something I got from H&M in 2009, the watch looks remarkably alike a Swatch I got in 2009, earrings were a gift and the gold bag is something I got for my birthday in 2010 (it's from Accessorize, a European brand as far as I know).
My Latest Outfit From H&M by sonia-roxy-m featuring movado jewelry

H M draped top
£15 - hm.com

H&m pants
£25 - hm.com

Nine West rhinestone flat shoes
$59 - ninewest.com

Mango zipper bag
£28 - mango.com

Movado jewelry
$795 - nordstrom.com

Square earrings
£5 - riverisland.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I just read an article that H&M may be looking at Austin next, so you may not have to wait that long. Cute blog! I'm your new follower, feel free to return to my blog and follow me back if you like! www.live-life-in-style.com

    Shasie of Live Life in Style
    Enter my Garnier Fructis Good Bag Giveaway

    ReplyDelete